Comment on page
Biometric-Auth Native iOS SDK
Provide your customers with the service they deserve. No more struggle in remembering the correct password or time wasted verifying their identity. With our leading-edge facial recognition technology, you guarantee access to the right people whenever they need it within 1 second, creating safer and more accessible user experiences for all, powered by AI.
The latest Stable Version is V1.0
- 1.Xcode 13
Xcode 13 adds powerful new team development features, perfect for working with Xcode Cloud as well as with GitHub, Bitbucket, and GitLab collaboration features. Initiate, review, comment, and merge pull requests directly within Xcode. See your teammates’ comments right inside your code. And quickly compare any two versions of your code files.
1. Create a new Xcode Project.
2. Choose app in-app template.
3. Add unique Bundle Identifier, set product name and organization identifier.
4. Create an Apple Developer account ID and login & Select Identifiers and click + icon.
5. Select App IDs in Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles Tab.
6. Select App as a type.
8. Or clone using Git CLI command: gh repo clone faceki/Biometric-Authentication-iOS-Native
9. Then go to ApiManager file: "FaceKi/VenderClasses/ApiManager.swift" and in line number 20 and 22, replace client id and email with your client id and email
12. Click on the hidden eyes and securely copy the Client ID (token).
Please don't share the token with anybody, highly secure and confidential
13. Copy the Client ID from the project and keep it safe and secure
14. You can replace any image and logo in the folder "/Assets"